This post will be fairly short, as I am still in hospital and the medicine makes me very groggy. The boys look good. We have a BPP, (biophysical profile) every other day. The boys aced their first exams. In fact, much to the shock of all around, these boys are HUGE! They are weighing in at 4lbs 2oz and 5lbs 2oz! And while that is great that they are so big, it doesn't mean that their lungs are mature yet. So we wait. I get medicine to stop the contractions around the clock. The medicine is toxic. It puts me in a fog. I have swollen to twice my size and now have to put a compression device on my legs to aid in circulation. Without a doubt, this is the hardest road I've ever walked down. I have moments of complete desperation where I don't think I can make it one more day. I am so tired. So drained. So uncomfortable. This was not what I had bargained for. But that's life, huh? You never get what you expected. I want to thank everyone for their prayers, especially Anne Gibbs and Susanne Bach. You both continue to lift me up and my boys. One day, I hope to repay the favor.
In the midst of all this excitement, we have another little announcement. Refer to picture below :)
No comments:
Post a Comment